What is this Duck thinking

Pics
Um... 'Scuse me... Down here... Hello, I have a little grumble in my tummy... Is it possible you could fix it with a meal worm?
If you don't have one, I understand, but maybe a bit of lettuce... piece of cucumber...
If you can help me with my grumble, I will love you and trust you forever... I will even let you touch me (until I have the morsel)
pleeeeeeeeeeeeez... I wuv you...
love.gif

It's an awesome thread! Especially when Tony and Julie go back and forth...
gig.gif
I do love to parley with Julie! We are still missing one warped mind that could even make this thread better... If I am not mistaken @Scovy Momma hasn't posted on this thread at all, so maybe it slipped under her radar. ANYONE who can teach a duck to do a "happy dance" is just the kind of deranged genius to insure that there is milk (or any other beverage of choice) in each and every person's keyboard (delivered there via their nose).
lau.gif
What do you think @Julie Bird ?

Um...  'Scuse me...  Down here...  Hello, I have a little grumble in my tummy...  Is it possible you could fix it with a meal worm?
If you don't have one, I understand, but maybe a bit of lettuce... piece of cucumber...
If you can help me with my grumble, I will love you and trust you forever...  I will even let you touch me (until I have the morsel)
pleeeeeeeeeeeeez... I wuv you...  :love

Tony, you absolutely nailed what Lady Grey is thinking there!!! :lau

She LOVES nom-noms and comes running if it looks like anything is in my hand or I say 'nom-noms'... :D

I do love to parley with Julie! We are still missing one warped mind that could even make this thread better...  If I am not mistaken @Scovy Momma
hasn't posted on this thread at all, so maybe it slipped under her radar. ANYONE who can teach a duck to do a "happy dance" is just the kind of deranged genius to insure that there is milk (or any other beverage of choice) in each and every person's keyboard (delivered there via their nose). :lau   What do you think @Julie Bird
?

You are soooo right!!! Where is Scovy Momma???? :eek:

She squeaks too!! Have you seen her video?

Oh, Orange Sauce needs to be spread all over this thread!!!
thumbsup.gif
Well, I have now. Thank you. It's funny, I "know" Lady Grey and I know she's a call duck (every once in a GREAT while, I find myself on the call duck thread even though I have fewer call ducks than Julie does
hide.gif
). But I temporarily must have forgot that because when the hand came out in the video to feed her it smacked me right in the head how tiny she is.
ep.gif

Well, I have now.  Thank you.  It's funny, I "know" Lady Grey and I know she's a call duck (every once in a GREAT while, I find myself on the call duck thread even though I have fewer call ducks than Julie does :oops: ).  But I temporarily must have forgot that because when the hand came out in the video to feed her it smacked me right in the head how tiny she is. :eek:

You're welcome, I love sharing her... yep, she's super tiny, lol... I really like how the love for any variety of duck spreads to all... and you know, Tevye has become a big fave of mine... I like how you share him everywhere... :love

You're welcome, I love sharing her... yep, she's super tiny, lol... I really like how the love for any variety of duck spreads to all... and you know, Tevye has become a big fave of mine... I like how you share him everywhere...
love.gif
We love all our ducks but Tevye always stands out. If you look at my latest avatar, that was yesterday morning. On a security cam, I got the ducks just as they were exiting the house for the morning. The rest of them ran out the door... Tevye had to fly 6 inches
roll.png
. He marches to the tune of his own kazooist.

Back
Top Bottom