What is this goose thinking?

RURU do the Sebbies have a different personality than the Embdens? Would one get along well with an older female Embden? I am looking for a companion for Joey~
I have never had an Embden so do not know their personality. But Sebbies are mild natured and when raised from a gosling become very bonded to the human. Hands on love does help them be good with humans. Raising them with another goose helps them get along with both geese and human. But you must keep handling them to keep them human friendly. I believe this with all geese.

Summerchick, why not put a caption to this one?!!!........

My caption is: "What in the world is THAT? I dunno...what do you think it is?....I dunno, but I think we better get outta here!!"
LOL.. or "Run for your lives I think it's Rodan" [[ only those of us old enough to remember the old sci fi movies would remember Rodan ]

Here's a good one for ya,
"Okay hurry and get the roasting pan." "Oh boy I have gone and done it now" Honest he is still alive.

Last edited:
Here's a good one for ya,
"Okay hurry and get the roasting pan." "Oh boy I have gone and done it now" Honest he is still alive.
lol.png
OR, "No, no, I TOLD you it was MISSY that all all that fermented food!"

OMG-- you guys are so funny.....even if a little "tetched" LOL! (And I thought I was bad!) LOVE all these pics too!

Thanks~ I guess not a lot different from people-- (the importance of hands-on in their care....)

Back
Top Bottom