What is this???? HELP Please with PICS

I got back late last night and checked on her this AM. I tried to clean it out again but she really didnt want me messing with it. The part that was raised out off her body seems to have gone down a little. However, the opening and all the gunk on their does not seem to be going away. I think that she is packing it when laying in shavings or hay or dirt.

Not sure what I am going to do to keep it clean. She does not seem effected by it at all, except when I try and look at it or clean it.

I dont know how long she has had it I noticed it on July 31. I am not sure how long before that she got it. It seems to be getting better as long as I leave it alone. It looked better after I got back from our trip and no one touched her for 3 days.

i would go to the dollar store and get some white towels that you can throw out when you are done...why i am saying white is then you can see if it is oozing anything and if it seems to bet getting better when you leave her alone then do just that but leave her sitting on a white towel ...i would not say to use paper towels just cause she may rip them and "pack" the wound like she was with the shavings...just a thought..

She is healing up it is a lot smaller but still there. We are watching and waiting.

Back
Top Bottom