What is this noise?

I realize this is a very old post but i just wanted to say...thank u sooooo much bcuz it really does help Whn u add a video to explain the noise...thatz what my hen does too but she's a house chicken...lol...I keep her with me in my room...she's so spoiled n sleeps with me but sometimes she does make those noises but she purrs more thn anything which iz awsome to know she's content...so thank u again...I think it helps Whn u add a video bcuz thn Ur not guessing;) ...

My roo sounds like a coffee pot like that! He does it first thing when he exits the coop in the morning (right along with the ritual of stomping around) and he does it when he is throwing stuff around. I have no idea what he's trying to say, he may just like to hear himself talk.
lol.png

I have a Polish and a Hamburg that I think make crazy noises.. they don't sound like the video above but rather like a scratchy growley sqwuak. I think they sound like little old women. ANd not only when laying as the Hamburg isnt laying yet.

Glad to know itz just not my hen.. lol...this chicken stuff it all new to me ...ima city chick but I wouldn't change it for nothing...itz an awsome experience...they dnt give chickens enough credit bcuz chickity iz very smart...I dnt know if itz becuz the way I've raised her but thn again all my animals act like there human lollll...but thy do understand wat Ur saying ....

Back
Top Bottom