What is this sac

Teagz

Hatching
Oct 19, 2021
E5B95CC7-AAF8-48CE-9453-C6198DC38DB5.jpeg
Can someone please help me with what this red sac is in my egg, they’re free-range eggs from Woolworths, I’ve never seen this before in all my life, and haven’t eaten eggs since

View attachment 2871090 Can someone please help me with what this red sac is in my egg, they’re free-range eggs from Woolworths, I’ve never seen this before in all my life, and haven’t eaten eggs since
I can’t find anything through google, aside from if the yolk had a bullseye looking thing then that means it’s fertilised, I do see that in the red sac, but they’re from the supermarket so I don’t know what it is

Thanks for your quick response, so do think if would definitely not be from a fertilised egg? I did buy them from the supermarket, so I thought it couldn’t be possible to be fertilised, but it made me sick and I haven’t eaten Wagga since, and I would ormally eat then 2-3 times every week 😂

Eggs* omggg I’m so sorry, I really need to read what I send before I send it as my auto correct changes things, I’m sure you get what I’m saying anyway ☺️

Thanks for your quick response, so do think if would definitely not be from a fertilised egg? I did buy them from the supermarket, so I thought it couldn’t be possible to be fertilised, but it made me sick and I haven’t eaten Wagga since, and I would ormally eat then 2-3 times every week 😂
Commercial poultry brands most likely wouldn't have been fertilized, but if you got it from a smaller supermarket with a local supplier the chances of grocery store fertilized egg increases.

And a fertilized egg won't hurt you! they taste the same. Eggs are sometimes funky, they come from a living creature.

Commercial poultry brands most likely wouldn't have been fertilized, but if you got it from a smaller supermarket with a local supplier the chances of grocery store fertilized egg increases.
It was from Woolworths in rye where I live, thanks for you help, I really hope it wasn’t, because I haven’t been able to eat them since seeing that

Back
Top Bottom