What is this world coming to ?????

silentrunning

Songster
12 Years
Jan 18, 2009
Venice, Florida
I couldn't go out kayaking Saturday morning, so I thought I would clog a few arteries and go to the local Waffle House for breakfast. It's closed!! Out of business!! This has to be a sign that the end is near.

Doug

So many business's around here are going out of business as well
Maybe I should go back to work while I can
but that would mean you all wouldn't see me

thats the same boat i am in. Thankfully it looks like wife's new job will be working out soon, so maybe I can go back to school and finish off my degree. There's almost no work here in Michigan
sad.png

That is not good ~ Maybe you guys need to move here....Our ecomomy is doing really well despite the 'bad economy deal'. My DH is a contractor and even he is piled up in work right now. Surely it will get better. Just pray (we will send you some prayers) about it and hopefully it will turn around for your town.
smile.png

Nursing, I have 1 1/2 years in, waiting on my clinical s, otherwise I am going to suck it up, go to the university instead of CC (incurring a lot of debt, but fast tracking it nonetheless) and be an RN.

I really want to get my CRNA or be a Nurse Practitioner.

Michigan has been in this recession for 5 years longer than the rest of the country. It's amazing that people are just finding out
smile.png

We were told that the economy was strong until about 3 mos before the election. "The fundamentals of our economy are strong". Sound familiar?

I feel bad for Michigan. Hope they can figure out something to replace the auto industry.

Back
Top Bottom