What is this?

A hitch..

Yep!

It’s an adjustable hitch clevis...

The agriculture museum that I was posting pics from on this thread early this year had this plow on display and this little write up mentioning the clevis...

My uncle has my grandad’s plow and I mentioned the clevis on it to him this spring... and then he found this extra one in my grandad’s shed and decided I should have it...

Not sure what to do with it :rolleyes:

5CC4BEF9-9123-48DC-8A55-C97D30ED13A5.jpeg
E422AFE3-4CEF-44AE-9E0C-43683945E0AA.jpeg
29C84714-B536-489D-B8C8-BC69FE42A8B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep!

It’s an adjustable hitch clevis...

The agriculture museum that I was posting pics from on this thread early this year had this plow on display and this little write up mentioning the clevis...

My uncle has my grandad’s plow and I mentioned the clevis on it to him this spring... and then he found this extra one in my grandad’s shed and decided I should have it...

Not sure what to do with it :rolleyes:

View attachment 1982339 View attachment 1982336 View attachment 1982337

I have a couple of them around here. I didn’t want to get to detailed. I was hoping people would discount my answer and make other guesses... sort of like the “Queen of the Southies” did.

:lau:lau:lau

I have a couple of them around here. I didn’t want to get to detailed. I was hoping people would discount my answer and make other guesses... sort of like the “Queen of the Southies” did.

:lau:lau:lau
Would you stop trying to brainwash me into believing I'm from the south :barnie
Ohzark has worked very hard to convince me we are from the Midwest. I'm so confused :hit

Back
Top Bottom