11 Years
Sep 23, 2008
Monroe, Ga
barnie.gif

Everytime I see a baby I want to weep.
hu.gif

....and thats pretty hard to make me do

Ugh...
Since I was young Ive always wanted 3 boys but....
I just dont know if now is the time, but, if I had another Id want him to be close in age to my others.

My youngest has put me over the edge! Hes into EVERYTHING and more!
Everyone says if he was my first Id only have the one
roll.png

OOh he'll grow out of it!!
Dont have any regrets.... if you want 3 close in age, you better get busy!
tongue.png

Aww I know the feeling. My kids are easy kids/babies, but we almost lost our son a few weeks ago to a peanut allergy we didnt know he had and ever since then I feel like my two healthy kids are all I need, I'm terrified to have more now.
hmm.png

I know how you feel..I cant even enjoy my new nephew...I'm soo jealous...I <3 him..but man...
she has 6 kiddos and my brother has 7...I am VERY VERY blessed with 4...however I wanted more...
hubby didnt want more..and then I had an issue where I had to get a procedure done, which required me
to get my tubes tied...and it has killed me ever since...I cant be around pregnant ladies...I cant watch shows
where they are having babies (reality ones on tlc) or babies first days etc...I just cant do it...

its been 1 yr and a few months..you think I'd be over it by now...
sad.png

When I get broody I remind myself how awful being pregnant was for me and go out and adopt another chicken! I now have 65 feathered children.
It's hormones... Sorry if I'm getting personal, but I was wondering: are you sure you're not pregnant? I got weepy like that when I got pregnant. That was our first clue...

Quote:
Broody, I like that. I just keep picturing my husband hauling a huge nest box into the living room now.

Ok so my opinion is, just go ahead and start trying. Lol I have my 4 and would love another. No one else wants me to have another but that doesn't stop the wanting. If you want it that badly and can convince the hubby then now is the time to do it. Your current youngest will grow out of this stage. They always do. Its just so dang hard to convince ourselves of that while we are in the middle of another one of their messes.

Back
Top Bottom