What is wrong?

I'm sorry for the loss of your bird. Did you do a necropsy? It may help with closure. It's awful not knowing what was wrong.
Thank you. No necropsy. My vet is fairly sure it was not contagious as all my other girls are doing well. We are not 100% sure but we will watch the remainder of my girls closely.

Thank you. No necropsy. My vet is fairly sure it was not contagious as all my other girls are doing well. We are not 100% sure but we will watch the remainder of my girls closely.
I'd cautiously agree with the vets sentiment given that she spent some time with the rest of the flock. I had a girl show similar symptoms and I wound up putting her down. I regretted not doing a necropsy, but I was also unable to receive any type of vet care whatsoever. I just had to wait and observe my flock and after a week or two I decided the flock was probably safe.

She passed over this morning. She was a fighter, and will be missed.
😞 You did all you could and gave her her best and happiest life. So sorry it had to end this early but if there was nothing you could do it was just her time to go. I wish these things didn’t happen but her suffering is over now. She is happy in chicken heaven along with all the other chicken friends. Be happy for the time you had with her and remember how lucky you are to have had her. Just know that you did give her her best life and that’s the best thing we as chicken owners can do.

😞 You did all you could and gave her her best and happiest life. So sorry it had to end this early but if there was nothing you could do it was just her time to go. I wish these things didn’t happen but her suffering is over now. She is happy in chicken heaven along with all the other chicken friends. Be happy for the time you had with her and remember how lucky you are to have had her. Just know that you did give her her best life and that’s the best thing we as chicken owners can do.
Thank you. I take comfort in knowing she is with her sister, and in no pain.

Back
Top Bottom