What is y'all's favorite chews to give your dogs?

What is your favorite chew for your dogs?

• Total voters
With 5 dogs, 3 over 100# each, I buy chews based on price per ounce, closeouts and specials. One of the 35 pound dogs has basically no teeth so I buy her soft treats. Jerky treats and basic Milk bones are the only constants. None of my dogs like Greenies at all.

Yes they have sensitive stomachs towards certain things.
Usally we dont switch bones as we know what they can and cant have.
My little shi tzu/dachshund mix has a sensitive stomach too, the first time I ever gave her a little piece of steak she threw it right back up. She loves eggs, but red meat is a no no.

With 5 dogs, 3 over 100# each, I buy chews based on price per ounce, closeouts and specials. One of the 35 pound dogs has basically no teeth so I buy her soft treats. Jerky treats and basic Milk bones are the only constants. None of my dogs like Greenies at all.
I get that! We have 2 plus are watching 2 others long term and we buy bulk rawhides that are too small or too big because they're the cheapest. 😅

My little shi tzu/dachshund mix has a sensitive stomach too, the first time I ever gave her a little piece of steak she threw it right back up. She loves eggs, but red meat is a no no.
Oh wow. Mine can have beef and eggs with no problem. Its something in treats, chews and any dairy at all like a tiny bit of cool whip makes them have diarrhea. I usally go with a dehyrdated meat as then there is no upset bellies.

Back
Top Bottom