What is your child dressing up as?

thechickenchick

Born city, Living country
11 Years
Mar 8, 2008
Eaton, Colorado
Mine is an 8th grader so he is excited for the big Halloween dance tonight! For his costume, we took those little boxes of cereal and saftey pinned them on to an old sweatshirt. Then we took plastic utensils and inserted them into slits we cut into the boxes. Then he used a red sharpie and colored drips to represent blood on the utensils and boxes. He is a CEREAL KILLER! Boy, I miss the days when he dressed up as a cute little clown or a bunny! What is your child for Halloween?

We have an almost step son that is 16 months old and he is going to be a spider. The body of it is big and poofy and the legs stick out to the side. Makes him look like a stuffed animal. SO CUTE!!!

Very funny idea, mine are not even going to be home
sad.png
. Daughter has a girl scout sleep over, son is going to a bday sleep over. So its just me, the dogs, and the chickens. oh and my husband, hehehe.

This is terribly funny... a girl in 3rd grade with my little cousin wanted to be Sarah Pailin for halloween...her parents must be behind that one...can't think why a kid so young would know anything about politics... funny stuff...
lol.png

We do not have kids and we don't dress up the dogs. However, I am going to be a zombie doctor and DH is going to be a zombi mariachi. Did I mention that the theme of this year's party is zombies?

My 2.5-year-old granddaughter is dressing up as a bumblebee. Her 10-month-old brother is dressing up as a lion. I can't wait to leave work to go see them.

big_smile.png

Quote:
That sounds like fun! I have only been to one adult costume party. It was alot of fun. The host had a band and a limo to pick you up and take you home, or any where else you wanted to go. The same host had a New Years eve party every year. It was invitation only and formal wear was required. That one I attended several times. He was a great host. His house was an old church and he drove a hearse!

Back
Top Bottom