What is your child dressing up as?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thechickenchick, Oct 31, 2008.

1. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Mine is an 8th grader so he is excited for the big Halloween dance tonight! For his costume, we took those little boxes of cereal and saftey pinned them on to an old sweatshirt. Then we took plastic utensils and inserted them into slits we cut into the boxes. Then he used a red sharpie and colored drips to represent blood on the utensils and boxes. He is a CEREAL KILLER! Boy, I miss the days when he dressed up as a cute little clown or a bunny! What is your child for Halloween?

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

We have an almost step son that is 16 months old and he is going to be a spider. The body of it is big and poofy and the legs stick out to the side. Makes him look like a stuffed animal. SO CUTE!!!

3. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Very funny idea, mine are not even going to be home [​IMG]. Daughter has a girl scout sleep over, son is going to a bday sleep over. So its just me, the dogs, and the chickens. oh and my husband, hehehe.

4. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    This is terribly funny... a girl in 3rd grade with my little cousin wanted to be Sarah Pailin for halloween...her parents must be behind that one...can't think why a kid so young would know anything about politics... funny stuff...[​IMG]

5. Chicken Boo

Chicken Boo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    Glenn Dale, MD
    We do not have kids and we don't dress up the dogs. However, I am going to be a zombie doctor and DH is going to be a zombi mariachi. Did I mention that the theme of this year's party is zombies?

6. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    My 2.5-year-old granddaughter is dressing up as a bumblebee. Her 10-month-old brother is dressing up as a lion. I can't wait to leave work to go see them.

[​IMG]

7. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    My cats are dressing up as Sleeping Gray Cat and Sleeping Orange Cat. They're so clever...

8. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:That sounds like fun! I have only been to one adult costume party. It was alot of fun. The host had a band and a limo to pick you up and take you home, or any where else you wanted to go. The same host had a New Years eve party every year. It was invitation only and formal wear was required. That one I attended several times. He was a great host. His house was an old church and he drove a hearse!

9. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    My son is chaperoning a Middle School party tonight. He isn't wearing a costume, he's going as a redneck....

10. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    My eight year old is going to be a butterfly and my four year old is a dragonfly!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by