What is your child dressing up as?

Quote:
I wish I had chicken costumes. My cats are tired of being pumpkins. They keep wriggling out of the costumes
roll.png

I got them at Target, they had tons of pet costumes this year, check them out next year or maybe there is still some left

My 4 year old informed me a few months ago that he and his now-1-1/2-yr-old brother "both" wanted to be ants. (They like pretending to be ants, play a bunch of games involving that, go figure).

So, what can you do, I made them ant costumes
tongue.png

antsinthehouse017.jpg

antsinthehouse013.jpg

antsinthehouse003.jpg

Pat

Last edited:
Quote:
I wish I had chicken costumes. My cats are tired of being pumpkins. They keep wriggling out of the costumes
roll.png

I got them at Target, they had tons of pet costumes this year, check them out next year or maybe there is still some left

I'll scope them out and see if any are left in an after Halloween sale. DH will flip out
lau.gif

The ant costumes are adorable! One year our "then" exchange student was a ladybug and it was such a fun costume that my daughter had her February birthday ladybug themed.

This year our current exchange student, 16, is going to be an angel. Her dad in Denmark was relieved to hear that because she was talking about being a French Maid!

Our 8 year old is going to be Morticia Adamms.

My costume is quite detailed. I'm going to be a burnt out project manager for the land department of a native corporation, frazzled mother to two busy girls, mom and caretaker to 15 animals and wife of a work from home knife maker.
smile.png

My 21 year old daughter is going as a sexy she-devil, my other 3 are not dressing up. My 3 year old Granddaughter is Cinderella and her 1 1/2 year old brother is Gus Gus the mouse. I made all the costumes (I do every year for the past 27 years).

I can't go see them as I had my shoulder surgery yesterday. My daughter is really tired of my calling her and asking her if she is taking lots of pictures LOL.

We have a beautiful day for trick or treating. It is the first time that it hasn't rained or snowed or was windy.

After trick or treating my daughter has a pizza party for everyone. They end up going in a group of about 15 families. It is always fun. The kids this year are 6 months to 16 years old. I really hate missing it.

Great costumes and thanks for sharing.

Quote:
They don't look particularly.... um, thrilled.

wink.png

hehe yea it was more about having to sit still for the picture, especially next the chickens! They like to watch them, not turn their backs to them
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom