what is your favorite time of year

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by little blue, Aug 23, 2010.

1. little blue

little blue Chillin' with my Orps

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    what is oyur favorite time of year i love the fall and the winter because my birthday and christmas and halloween so what is your

2. gavinandallison

gavinandallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2010
    Matthews, NC.
    Christmas -- From Thanksgiving Day ( when I put the tree up ) - I am a glow with the Season, I love the cold , the shopping , buying gifts making cookies etc... this will be my first " winter with chickens " ---

3. little blue

little blue Chillin' with my Orps

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    yea me too i hope the chickens will be ok

4. fwschrom

fwschrom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    Hayden Idaho
    Spring and Fall. Spring cause everything is greening up and its a new year. Fall cause olidays coming up, hunting season and I love the change of colors.

5. bmax

bmax Out Of The Brooder

Jul 31, 2010
    Conway, AR
    Fall! I love the leavings changing colors and the crisp air at night!

6. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    christmas because i love putting up my tree i love tracking santa i love drinking hot coco but i drink hot coco in summer winter fall and spring

7. TheChickenCameFirst

TheChickenCameFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

My favorite time of YEAR, is Fall. I love the changing leaves, the weather is awesome, and all the apple picking, cider making, and getting in of all the last minute outdoor things you want to do before it snows [​IMG]

My favorite HOLIDAY, is Christmas. The birth of my savior. What could be better? I love the whole thing, the tree, the snow, the cold, the giving of gifts, the FOOD! Ha ha!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by