What is your friendliest Chicken? What breed is it?

Birds like shown below are easy to tame and train. In addition they are predictable under a range of conditions.

41527_eduardo_and_kid_under_moms_watch.jpg
that is one gorgeous roo

This is honey she is an EE she was one of our first EE she was pecked a lot by the other birds so she had to spend a lot of time in the enfermery with me she got picked up a lot now she is the sweetest thing in the coop always follows me around when im in the coop comes to me to get love she loves being rubbed under her chin she likes that a lot she is a great bird and i love her a lot...

Last edited:
My friendliest hen is posh. she is an EX-Bat and she is great. it has got to the point where i was watching tv when she came in sat down next to me and started watching with me. i also have another EX-Bat called peckers who is just as tame!

This is My PoshBear!!!!

And This Is My Pecky

I love them to bits!!!!!!
Arn't They Just adorable!!!!
love.gif

Last edited:
My friendliest hen is posh. she is an EX-Bat and she is great. it has got to the point where i was watching tv when she came in sat down next to me and started watching with me. i also have another EX-Bat called peckers who is just as tame!

This is My PoshBear!!!!

And This Is My Pecky

I love them to bits!!!!!!
Arn't They Just adorable!!!!
love.gif
thats adorable

Okay I took two to three hours of my day to take all the votes of this page here are the top five breeds with the most votes:
1st place is Orpington
2nd place is Plymouth Rock
3rd place is Rhode Island Red
4th place is Ameraucana (EE)
5th place is Star (or sex-link including black,golden, and red)

mine is an EE named Wendy. she is currently my profile pic, but she is now alot older

Last edited:
Okay I took two to three hours of my day to take all the votes of this page here are the top five breeds with the most votes:
1st place is Orpington
2nd place is Plymouth Rock
3rd place is Rhode Island Red
4th place is Ameraucana (EE)
5th place is Star (or sex-link including black,golden, and red)

That is almost the same results as the Breeds section. Thanks for taking the time.

My friendliest chicken is Eggnog, My Buff Orpington, she just runs up to you and attacks the buttons on your shirt and the sparkles on your flip flops.

Hi, your chickens r soooooo cute! I really like Buffy. Our chickens squat as well their Isa Browns if you rub them under the wings they do it even more. It's a reaction when you chase and go to pick em up. They think your a rooster and that position is for well..... U can figger it out. :p just wanted to say and I hope I don't put u of chickens.
BUT THEIR SO CUTE!

Back
Top Bottom