• Writing

• Sports

• Knitting

• Sewing

• Singing

• Shopping

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even at MSRP pricing, a "top of the line" system can easily top 3 grand not including thing slike moitors, keyboards, etc. With the current scarcity of specific components, you can easily be pushing 5 grand and thats IF you can find all the parts you want. 1300 is honestly a modest upgrade, and is along the lines of what a reasonably priced prebuilt (like from Dell or HP) would cost to buy new. I know that may sound crazy, but hey, at least is isn't camera gear pricing! :)
oh trust me he get's camera gear as well, we are both into photography

That sounds super interesting. Curious how do you do it like the steps
depends what your working on, the mouse i worked on i cut the stomach, peeled the skin a bit and removed the organs, then i move to each limb pulling them out gently and then the head! After i got it all off i removed as much meat as i could and now have it in the freezer till i have the materials to mummify it (the pelt i placed on a paper plate and coated the underside in borax after giving it a good wash.)

Stamp collecting since I was old enough to know what a stamp was, and have a rather large collection spanning a book case full of albums. Then there is metal detecting. I got hooked on that by a friend that was a huge relic hunter. Recently invested in a new Minelab Equinox 800 detector and it's the cat's meow! It's a great way to get outside and get dirty on purpose while maybe finding a long lost treasure.

Naturalist. That's me. Also, you should add LOTR everything to that list....
Oh! You want pics....
Let us see....
Screenshot_20210328-211209_kindlephoto-86172083.png

IMG_20210327_121707.jpg

Back
Top Bottom