What is your LEAST favorite breed? (CLOSED, see the List!)

Dislike: Most white chickens except my Silkies!! And those Turkens wearing their really Bad Halloween costumes. It's embarrassing....those naked necks. Where did they come from anyway? Why? Why? Why?
hu.gif

Love: My silkies~~They look like the Bichons of the Chicken World!!
love.gif
My silkie roo is the best!!!

Turkens... just because of how they look... I'm sure if I ever met a nice one I could be converted but I will never willingly buy one

Naked necks and crosses. I think they are ugly, ugly, UGLY.

I've shied away from silkies because there are just too many mutant genes going on there. Impractical for my uses and weather.

Of the ones I have had any experience with I would have to say the polish. Very hard to take care of and so flighty it seemed - sure it is the crests but ... not my cup of tea thanks!

Even though I love how they look I have to agree with you on that Godiva! The 2 Polish Roos I had had a major case of 'short man syndrome'. Bad attitudes and very flighty!

cornish. i had a cornish roo once and he got out of the coop and got in the house, went upstairs after crapping all over the house and accosted me, i had to be in bed with stitches for several days.

Quote:
Sorry for any confusion but I said low quality frizzles. I like the really good ones and own some myself. I just don't like the ones that look "half" frizzle where they look like they only have a few feathers out of place.

Back
Top Bottom