What is your LEAST favorite breed? (CLOSED, see the List!)

ChickenThief-- Why don't you like Salmon Faverolles? I'm not being sarcastic, I've been thinking about getting them, and would really like to hear why people don't like them.

(I would love to hear peoples positive experiences with them too, but I don't want to sidetrack the thread)

Iceblink, mine is a very uncommon opinion of them. The adult hens that we have are bullies, and very flighty. The adolescents that we have are dumb as doornails, and have about as much personality. My mother loves the darned things though, she even wants to breed them. I must admit that I bust out laughing every time I see one trying to run. They look like bearded clowns!
lol.png
Hmmm... I hate clowns... I wonder if that is why I don't like them, LOL.

-barnyard mutts
-whiteface black spanish-look like the scream guy way to freaky
-buff orps
-barred rocks
-easter eggers
-wannabe pet quality showgirls, if it isn't black skinned and have silkie feathers and breed true it's a mutt not a showgirl and first generations doesn't count.
-PQ silkies especially rainbowed cross colors or huge big red combs
-broilers
-buckeyes

not in those orders and i'm sure i could think of alot more,lol.

i
love.gif
turkens and showgirls!!!
tongue.png

my least favorite would be a cornish x-no personality there. I love bantams and they are my favorite. I believe they are useful. They make good little broodies and I love their big bird attitude. They can fly like a bird which the big birds can't. I love their little diva personalities, my fave is my friend freebie's mille fleur Tina-originally named for tina turner, now she is known for Tina the tyrant. She is a little spinster bantam who has no use for motherhood at all, even though her fellow sisters mille's have raised babies. She is a queen!

Back
Top Bottom