What is your music taste like?

Here are some of my favorites:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What is your music taste like?
happy sloth GIF

I love Avril Lavigne!
Have you ever heard of her?
I have, heard of her and I intentionally listen two her maybe once a or twice a month sometimes mostly cause I have other songs and artists I like listening to.
I listen to all sorts of stuff..even Russian and German. Have to sate all facets of my multiple personalities 🤣 from Chopin to journey to enya to Peggy Lee..only thing I loathe is rap and bluegrass..the banjo is my idea of torture..
Do you know of any good Russian or german artists? I like Rammstein and oomph! For the german stuff and a few other german artists that I cant think of right now and then I only know a few Russian ones that have music that I like.
I don't particularly like rap mostly cause To me it sounds kind of stupid (the mumblers do or the ones that don't make any sense) I don't think I've ever heard of blue grass what or who is that?
I also listen to french, norwiegen, swedish, sometimes arabic and a few other languages oh and mongolian too. My favorite mongolian group is The hu.
I am also learning most german and norwiegen as well as russian Iike the way russian and german sound.

I've been a child of metal since MTV started playing Twisted Sister videos. I'm not a one trick pony though. I like a lot of genres including industrial, edm, some hip hop (not mumble), a teensy sprinkling of classic country artists, classical, experimental, proto-folk / shamanic/ritualistic, Primus (because Les is a genre all to himself) Alternative from a time when it mattered, and a few other things you won't ever hear on lamestream radio today. I'm not necessarily limited in taste to specific genres, but more like "what does this song make me feel or think?" Now, a lot of times that's going to lead me back to metal, because there's a lot of message buried there that people miss out on because it's too hard or it's too "evil" (lol). I don't typically downplay other people's music (except nickelback fans), because we all find what speaks to us.

But for me it will always be metal first. Keep music evil, for it makes the conformists quake. :p
I listen to a lot of the genre's you mentioned, I like to broaden my music knowledge and these kind of threads really help me out with that.
I like listening to dark music stuff that most people will probably find weird.
I like listening to neo classical music one my favorites in genre is Peter gundry.

Pop... it changes like every week for me but at the moment my favorite artist is naethan appolo
I've never heard of naethan appolo.
Same here! For me it's mostly about what I am thinking of at the moment or what I am daydreaming about at the time which thinking and day dreaming are kind of the same thing.

Who all listens to aurora?
I really like her music, one my favs of hers is "Everything matters"

Back
Top Bottom