What is your music taste like?

:highfive: Yay! Amorphis too?
I just looked up Amorphis and I am pretty sure I've never heard of them before.
From what I saw from the thumbnails Amorphis kind of reminds me of Lordi not sure if you know who that is or not.
I like LordI's music quit a bit though.

Have you heard of cry wolf? I haven't listened to them much but I liked the songs I've heard so far.
I don't know if these people would interest you but I really like listening to Blackbriar a lot too. Mostly for the vocals.

I just looked up Amorphis and I am pretty sure I've never heard of them before.
From what I saw from the thumbnails Amorphis kind of reminds me of Lordi not sure if you know who that is or not.
I like LordI's music quit a bit though.

Have you heard of cry wolf? I haven't listened to them much but I liked the songs I've heard so far.
I don't know if these people would interest you but I really like listening to Blackbriar a lot too. Mostly for the vocals.
Huh...I'm embarrassed to admit I've never heard of any of those!

Huh...I'm embarrassed to admit I've never heard of any of those!
Well now you know about them:D
I really like "blood red Sandman" by lordi and a couple others.
Blackbriars "your haunting me" and "litlith" are two of my favorites.
And as I am writing this I am listening to crywolf "neverland"

I dont think very many people know who Ghost is.
Do you know evanesnce (Im not sure if thats spelled right) I really like their music I think someone else sort of mentioned them in this thread.
I really like most of evanesnce's music, they have good vocals too.

i love pop and indie. my favorite artist of all time is ariana grande. i’m a giant fan of her and i love her so much!!! 🤍🥰 i also love billie eilish and olivia rodrigo. i also like classical music as well as opera.
I listen to billie a lot and sometimes ariana I like her song 7 rings.
I like billies song ilomilo or however it's spelled.

I listen to music way to much sometimes.... And yet I don't know how to what song is to what genre. Unless a song says that its whatever genre it is or if it's obviously a specific genre or one I really like I don't know how to tell the difference.
I am going to look that up at some point.

I have, heard of her and I intentionally listen two her maybe once a or twice a month sometimes mostly cause I have other songs and artists I like listening to.

Do you know of any good Russian or german artists? I like Rammstein and oomph! For the german stuff and a few other german artists that I cant think of right now and then I only know a few Russian ones that have music that I like.
I don't particularly like rap mostly cause To me it sounds kind of stupid (the mumblers do or the ones that don't make any sense) I don't think I've ever heard of blue grass what or who is that?
I also listen to french, norwiegen, swedish, sometimes arabic and a few other languages oh and mongolian too. My favorite mongolian group is The hu.
I am also learning most german and norwiegen as well as russian Iike the way russian and german sound.

I listen to a lot of the genre's you mentioned, I like to broaden my music knowledge and these kind of threads really help me out with that.
I like listening to dark music stuff that most people will probably find weird.
I like listening to neo classical music one my favorites in genre is Peter gundry.

I've never heard of naethan appolo.
Same here! For me it's mostly about what I am thinking of at the moment or what I am daydreaming about at the time which thinking and day dreaming are kind of the same thing.

Who all listens to aurora?
I really like her music, one my favs of hers is "Everything matters"
If you like Rammstein then you will like eisbrecher. They are a German hard rock group. He has a very rich/low voice. I don't know if you like pop but Serebro is a Russian group you may like..

Back
Top Bottom