What killed my chicken ?

I don't know but I was thinking the dog in the back farm...He came over last year and I had to speak to the owners that their dog was killing my chickens. I wanted to know if I could if dogs did it that way before I got over to confront her again. Foxes carry off and what do dogs do..shake them and pull the feathers out? It was all over the yard and I have a huge yard....

I don't know but I was thinking the dog in the back farm...He came over last year and I had to speak to the owners that their dog was killing my chickens.  I wanted to know if I could if dogs did it that way before I got over to confront her again.  Foxes carry off and what do dogs do..shake them and pull the feathers out?  It was all over the yard and I have a huge yard....

I've fortunately always been spared when a dog predated another animal when I was growing up. I just know they shred/rip/shake it. Could very well be a dog... which direction did the feathers/blood trail lead? Do you have a trail can? What's your plan to protect your chickens until this is *shudder* "taken care of".

No blood just many groups of feathers. All around the 70' shop out in the yard back and front. I read and they describe a fox?

Back
Top Bottom