What killed my chickens?

Havahart traps are a good way of identifying the predator. Sardines and marshmallows should be enough bait. Good luck.

It is bad enough loosing your chickens....then to not even know what took them is worse.
sad.png
Same thing happened to us the other night. 1 was killed and my favorite hen in the whole world is just gone..... We are trying to guess what got her, but we aren't 100% sure. Just keep a lookout and I hope you can figure it out and protect your flock.
hmm.png

Quote:
So, we know you have hawks where you live. It might make it easier to tell you how to protect your flock if we knew what other predators there might be in your land / country / village?

wel theres hawks owls officialy cats dogs weasels and those sort of animals theres possums even though I have neva seen them around rats but I doubt they would kill a big rooster and thats probably about all

Quote:
I thought you had chicks for sale on Ebay. I was going to look at them this morning, but I see you cleared them. Oh well, like I needed anymore hatching eggs anyway. I do not need more eggs, I do not need more eggs.
he.gif
he.gif

By the way, where are you located?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom