What kind of chicken am I?

missychicky

Songster
12 Years
Jun 10, 2009
Portland, OR
Ok, so all my friends know that I admit to my true chicken identity. But what we've been trying to figure out what KIND of chicken I am. I say I'm a black sex link but they say I must be a banty becuase I'm tiny for my age. I want you to decide-Let me describe myself-

I am blond and blue eyed with very pale skin that is covered in freckles. I am an old soul and wise beyond my years(or so thats what everybody says) but I have a temper that I have to keep under controll. I'm rebellous and very strong spirited so I never give up. My parents say I'm very good at manipulating people and that I'm loyal to freinds and family to the end. I'm a very hard worker (when I decide to be) and once I'ce decided something will happen I will make it so no matter the costs. My brother says I'm small but feirce and if I get pushed I will push back. I am intensly protective of what I care about and what I care about a care deeply and solidly. I'm not afraid to look silly to make people laugh and am never afraid to be diffrent.

What kind of chicken am I?

Quote:
A Bantam Mille Fleur D'Uccle for sure! Small, blonde, speckled. Wise beyond their years (mine was the first to learn everything out of all my chickens, learned I was above her looking in the brooder, learned how to perch before the others, etc), she is very determined. If I'm handing out treats too slowly, she jumps up to my hand and helps herself. She's fierce, even though she is TINY and stands up to the bigger chickens. She's always doing some sort of funny antic that makes me laugh. You are a Bantam Mille Fleur D'Uccle FOR SURE!!

Ok I've got three canidates, possibly I'm a mix?-but I should have added why you think I'm that chicken, it helps. That comment doesn't apply to laurajean of course.

Back
Top Bottom