What kind of chicken is my little girl?

The body shape makes me think that she is some type of Old English Game bantam (maybe a poor quality Wheaten).

Last edited:
The body structure is that of an Old English Game, but yellow is the wrong leg color for an OEG. She is probably either a non-show quality OEG, or a OEG mix. The color pattern reminds me of Wheaten or Black-Tailed Buff. Where did you get her? She is pretty!

The body structure is that of an Old English Game, but yellow is the wrong leg color for an OEG. She is probably either a non-show quality OEG, or a OEG mix. The color pattern reminds me of Wheaten or Black-Tailed Buff. Where did you get her? She is pretty!
x2
smile.png

she is a sweetheart! i love her . i got her from mcphearsonsfarm she is on here she has a bunch of pretty birds!!! im just wondering where she got the yellow legs ... i got 2 silver duckwings that are sooooo darling and this white one is a sweetie <3 <3 <3 <3 Someone that came over my house seen her and wanted to know if anyone knew what mix she was

Last edited:
She is bigger then my silver duckwing females ..... she is sooooo sweet she lets me hold her and pet her !!! ill try to get more pics asap

Back
Top Bottom