What kind of chicken is this?

dsmchickens

In the Brooder
7 Years
Aug 17, 2012
Des Moines, IA

she looks like almost a cross between a leghorn and BO.... i believe that she is my mystery chick form Murray McMurray.

cstronks

Songster
6 Years
Mar 12, 2013
New Jersey
A better picture of the head and the feet would help a lot. I doubt they would send you a cross as a mystery chick.

Tuhmu

Songster
7 Years
May 22, 2012
North Dakota
Without seeing her feet, it looks a lot like an easter egger. I have one similar to that color from mcmurray.

Tuhmu

Songster
7 Years
May 22, 2012
North Dakota
Actually, now that I looked at the picture closer, I see she has green feet. You have yourself a little easter egger

edit ~ now not know

Last edited:

8chickchicks

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 28, 2014
I have 4 of those same looking chicks - got them from Tractor Supply and haven't any idea what they are (other than cute and they

like to fly). Here is one of mine...I too would like an idea of what breed they are! Thank you!

whquint09

Hatching
5 Years
Mar 26, 2014
I have 4 of those same looking chicks - got them from Tractor Supply and haven't any idea what they are (other than cute and they

like to fly). Here is one of mine...I too would like an idea of what breed they are! Thank you!
those are white leghorns

Tuhmu

Songster
7 Years
May 22, 2012
North Dakota

I would say that one is a white leghorn or white rock, due to the orange/yellow legs and feet.

Agreed131

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 26, 2014
Reno, NV
I didnt think McMurray has EE's. I am pretty sure they have Ameraucanas who' facial feathering is slightly different They do lay green eggs though. :)

Top Bottom