What kind of chickens are these

Rach4

Chirping
Aug 31, 2016
Australia
Today we went for a walk and sadly we came across 6 chickens, all shoved in a box and left under a tree. No second thoughts we grabbed the box headed home with them. I don't think I have ever felt a box tremble so much! Now the dilema we have is what type of chickens are they. Really makes me angry this has happened. They are beautiful looking chooks, that seem to be in good condition. I don't think that they were there all that long as the box wasn't their last night on our evening walk If anyone could help or give us a basic idea that would be great many thanks in advance

awe peep peep!!

i cant tell what breeds. Sorry

All good, as long as they are chickens! and not ducks or birds.... knowing my luck I've probably taken something I shouldn't have like a protected species! lol
wink.png

That's odd....wonders if they are all males?
Have no idea what breed y'all might have over there......maybe some kind of bantam or game birds<shrugs>

That's odd....wonders if they are all males?
Have no idea what breed y'all might have over there......maybe some kind of bantam or game birds<shrugs>

It did cross our minds if they were males or not, but we are up to the challenge of re-homing any potential males. Not easy but we are willing to give it a go lol thanks for your input hoping that they are bantams

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom