What kind of chickens/roosters do I have...

jengroh

Hatching
May 9, 2015
these pullets/roosters are about 10-11 weeks old...and which is which? I do not want any roosters...and I was told they were all pullets...I dont think so but not for sure. I will label them by numbers...can anyone help me :)

number 1) I love the way this one looks, but "its" acting like a rooster,

Here is a different pic of number 1.

2) I thought this one was a pullet, but again...I am not good at this game.

#2 again

this is #3) it is different than #2 because of the legs...#2 has yellow legs, this one has more white

this is the front of #3

4) pretty sure this one is a rooster...and I love the way this one looks...just beautiful

here is another one of #4

#4 again

#5) what kind is the red one in the back.

# 5 again.

#6) I know this is a pullet, but what kind of chicken is this...I have 2 like this...

They're all mixed breed cockerels except the black bird, sorry. I doubt coming with a mixed group she's something exotic like a Sumatra, likely just another mixed breed who happens to be gypsy faced.

dang it :( the guy told me they were all pullets...now what do I do...I feel like the whole flock is nothing but cockrels...

Don't feel bad. I have the same problem and the my chicks and are only one month old. Purchased the eggs from Ebay with a note that they were from different breeds. I'm stuck with I do not know what I have.

Yep, all are cockerels except for the black bird.

If you paid for pullets, I would be contacting the seller you bought them from and asking for a refund or to swap the cockerels for pullets.

Back
Top Bottom