What kind of dog do you have?

English Mastiff
68054_reg_nosy_espy_233.jpg

Bump on a log:

68054_posh_looking_towards_the_allegheny_river_09.jpg

I have a chocolate lab who ignores the chickens and some kind of mutt that likes to watch over the girls. She thinks that she's the only one thats allowed to run thru a group of chickens just to watch them scatter. She does this about once every 2-3 days and then lays down in the middle of the flock to contiue the squirrel watch.

We have a Labrador Retriever/Cocker Spaniel cross and a pure Labrador Retriever. They are almost 8 and almost ten months respectively. We've had the Lab/Cocker (Tipper) since she was three and we got my lab (Boaz) in June last summer.
love.gif

Here's Boaz:
28038_100_4665.jpg

28038_100_4686.jpg

And Tipper from a couple of years ago - she still looks a lot like this:
28038_100_1207_2.jpg

The both of them in November:
28038_100_4680.jpg

Here's Bo as a puppy:
28038_100_1509.jpg

28038_100_1482.jpg

love.gif
love.gif
I love seeing everybody's dogs! Fourpawz - the Papillon was one of the breeds I was considering before I got Boaz.
smile.png
They are so adorable - and I love their trainability.
smile.png
You have lovely dogs. I especially like Posie! And I love Ollie. He is so handsome.

This is Gypsy, my 2 yr old Australian Shepherd Mix.

Her coat gets trimmed during the summer or else she'd have hair everywhere.
43411_gypsy.jpg

This was for my Christmas card two holidays ago, when she was still a puppy.
43411_gypsy_xmas.jpg

Just got my chicks so I'm slowly introducing them to her. Every time they start peeping loudly she'll run into the room to see whats up. Hopefully she'll be a good guard dog for them.

Here are some photos from the dog show this weekend:

This little guy was visiting:

This dog was Best of Breed. He was imported from Europe recently:

Mmmm Mmm beautiful!!!!!!! Wow that imported dog is so...sooooo....sooooo cute/beautiful/correct and just lovely!!! If I was to ever "do" conformation it would be with a Pap. I am partial to the dark red sables and the tricolors with a lot of flashy red in the points. Thank you so much!!!

There were a number of breeds visiting at this "all papillon" dog show. If this face doesn't melt your heart:

Cream long coated chihuahua

Back
Top Bottom