What kind of ducklings did I get..??

Ashley396

In the Brooder
Sep 4, 2019
We have white runner ducklings and also chocolate runner ducklings. The store got a new shipment in and my mom sent me to town to get some. I don't know what they are! I just picked out the ones that stuck out to me lol!

Attachments

• 20190905_150246.jpg
    20190905_150246.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 27
Yes they are very adorable! Lol. The curiosity of what breed they are is getting the best of me haha. We have baby chicks too and I picked out a certain one and we have searched and searched and cant figure out what he is! Lol.

Yes they are very adorable! Lol. The curiosity of what breed they are is getting the best of me haha. We have baby chicks too and I picked out a certain one and we have searched and searched and cant figure out what he is! Lol.
My daughter works for TSC called and said they got a brand new breed chick in they have never carried (can't remember the name :confused:
I was instantly turned off when she said straight run! :gig

My daughter works for TSC called and said they got a brand new breed chick in they have never carried (can't remember the name :confused:
I was instantly turned off when she said straight run! :gig
Yes! The guy at our local TSC told me when they get new ones in, they just put "ducks" or "pullets" and so on. He said they have no idea which breed they are and they're always straight run here. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom