What kind of ducks do I have

I know I run it to this to but after a lot of digging TSC only sells peaking , kaki Campbell and rougns if that helps

Ours has that sign as well. And i have personally bought ducklings from there that were black swedish, indian runner, buff orpington. And have also seen blue swedish there. Others have bought mallards, and magpie as well.

[quote name="royalducky101" url="/t/1157792/what-kind-of-ducks-do-i-have#

white Peking

(rouen duck)

Kiki Campbell

Sorry but I have to disagree. That is true that is all that's listed on their website but when you buy ducks from the associated bin you get all kinds of randoms. Last year I got a pair of muscovies. That was def not a choice on the list but those are really hard to mistake!
[/quote]

Thanks, that is good to know I just got 10 about 3 weeks ago I'm waiting patiently lol I hAve ask every person in there and no one's know......

Yes last year they had Muscovys this year they had these Blue Swedes. Wished i had gotten more. Or wish they had runner ducks.

Not buying anything from anywhere for a while, just to play it safe.

Problem at TSC they have no one at the stores who know anything about their product. I have run into it with mowers and power equipment and other items thru out.

Last edited:
Mine has a pretty knowledgeable staff. It's been the same people in there since they opened 3-4 years ago. They don't know what the ducks are though since they aren't labeled.

I ended up with runners this time lol

PA

Here's a picture please excuse the mess there's ice everywhere and I can't clean the brooder as much as I normally do

There's only like 6 people at our store and their general knowledge is pretty good. I'm usually surprised how much they know.

Back
Top Bottom