What kind of Orpington?

RoosterML

🥇Ukraine 🥇
5 Years
Nov 5, 2018
Tolland County Connecticut, USA
HI,
I will first start by saying that i am new member to BYC but i have been using all the great info from this site since i started keeping chickens since the spring of this year. Yes i am very new at it so please forgive me if i ask some fairly simple questions at times.

I just lost what i believe was a Silver Partridge Orpington Rooster. Cause unknown i am awaiting Necropsy results. Needless to say i want to replace him (once i find out the results). Here is a picture of his sister. Can someone please confirm what she is? I again think she is a Silver Partridge Orpington Hen.
I have a Buff, and Lavender along with her that i wanted to breed with my recently pasted rooster. While the off spring would be pure Orpington i think it would be fun to see what colors could have been. Sorry my Jersey Giant / RIR hen photo bombed.
Thanks in advance for your help.
KIMG0082 (1).jpg KIMG0076.jpg KIMG0078.jpg KIMG0079.jpg KIMG0080.jpg

HI,
I will first start by saying that i am new member to BYC but i have been using all the great info from this site since i started keeping chickens since the spring of this year. Yes i am very new at it so please forgive me if i ask some fairly simple questions at times.

I just lost what i believe was a Silver Partridge Orpington Rooster. Cause unknown i am awaiting Necropsy results. Needless to say i want to replace him (once i find out the results). Here is a picture of his sister. Can someone please confirm what she is? I again think she is a Silver Partridge Orpington Hen.
I have a Buff, and Lavender along with her that i wanted to breed with my recently pasted rooster. While the off spring would be pure Orpington i think it would be fun to see what colors could have been. Sorry my Jersey Giant / RIR hen photo bombed.
View attachment 1582228 View attachment 1582229 View attachment 1582230 View attachment 1582231 View attachment 1582232
She is beautiful..

HI,

View attachment 1582228 View attachment 1582229 View attachment 1582230 View attachment 1582231 View attachment 1582232
Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom