What kinda ducks are these?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tolden, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Tolden

Tolden New Egg

Apr 2, 2016
    I recently purchased two ducks at orschlens but have no idea what kind they are? Please help[​IMG]

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens. Sorry I don't know ducks but the folks on the "Duck thread," do, and should be able to answer your questions.

Just put duck thread in the search box and it will take you there.

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. Sadly, like DD, i have experience with ducks so i can't help out.

The Learning Centre is a great resource, even for experienced chicken keepers - loads of info on anything fowl. https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Joining your state thread may be useful as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - just type the name of your state in the search box.

All the best
    CT

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with ducks. So I'll stick to saying, Hello! :frow

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by