What kinda music doe you all like???????

tennessee_chicken_lover

In the Brooder
12 Years
Mar 26, 2007
East Tennesse
I like Avenged Sevenfold, guns-n-roses, pantera, Rascall flatts Brooks-n-dunn, just about any old rock, and hard rock.

Just wondering lol
barnie.gif

I'm an old school guy...Springsteen, The Who, Beatles, Jethro Tull and Harry Chapin and a little head-banging with Black Sabbath and Metallica.

My chicks love NPR...a constant companion with them since they arrived.

Andy

I have a huge aray of music I listen too. But for the most part I like New Age I guess they call it. Gary Stadler, Celtic Women, American Indian music. And alot of the music you find in Fantasy Movies.
pop.gif
Then comes Andre Rieu and Irish Dance music to Blue Grass and Classic rock from the 60's. I also like alot of the 30's & 40's. And the Glenn Miller Band. I hated the 80's.
tongue.png
I'm not big on todays newer music you hear on the radio either. It stresses me out!!
he.gif

I never have the radio on in my car. I would rather listen to the birds and anything else that might be going on outside.
cool.png

Does this make me a tree hugger?

Last edited:
I like all the old stuff, Beatles, Jethro Tull, Stones I also like some of the new stuff Fergie, and the Black eyed peas, Some rap and hip-hop, Classical, blue grass, country,I love Carrie Underwood's new song, Eagles, I could go on for ever, I guess I'm a music lover from the get go!!!!
tongue.png

My family loves classic rock:

Styx, the Who, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Yes, REO Speedwagon, the Beatles, the Stones, AC/DC, Def Leppard, Rush, alot of others.............

ROCK ON!
clap.gif

Depends on what day it is for me. Some days I like some contemporary Christian or maybe some southern gospel. Other days I like the Eagles and our local classis rock station. I do like some Big Band music too and have recently started back on country too.
Overall I really love the Eagles, the BeeGees.

Lately, The Cure, sometimes older rock classics, when I'm in the mood. Celtic stuff, Morcheeba when I'm mellow, Eastern Indian music and I actually like those nature sounds CDs! I'll give anything a chance, except I'm not to fond of heavy rap stuff.

Back
Top Bottom