What kinds of dogs does everybody have?

I have a miniature poodle. He's a great barn dog, hiking dog, and camping dog. He LOVES to get dirty and he's great around all animals.

This is in great contrast to my Australian kelpie (who lives with my dad) -- she was literally born outside on a working sheep farm, but she HATES getting dirty, or wet. She won't even go on the grass if it's dewy. *rolls eyes*

Here's Morgan, my poodle. He normally looks pretty grungy, but I tend to take pics right after he gets groomed, so he looks much more prissy than he really is. Hehehe. The cleanliness and floofiness lasts about... two hours, and then he's a "real" dog again.

2009-09-15a.jpg

2007-01-10g-sm.jpg

Yes, he had his nails painted pink. >_> He doesn't care, he just loves attention.

2007-01-16a-sm.jpg

2008-04-24c-sm.jpg

And my family's kelpie. She was mine but my mom sort of bonded with her when my mom was very sick, so she ended up staying with my parents. My mom passed away a couple years ago so she's my dad's now.

isis-jan-2-2003.jpg

cool.png

We have a chicken killin 5 lb toy poodle.

A cairn terrier

A German Shepherd

A Berger Picard Shepherd

and 3 new born "cairn-poos"
smile.png

Last edited:
This is my mutt who was saved from 2 animal control places by a rescue group who moves dogs from one pound to another to buy them more time. I got him when he was at his 3rd (and maybe last). The rescue folks thought he was worth the trouble, and after getting him home...it was easy to see why.

40537_fall2009_007.jpg

Well, we only have 1/2 acre, so I don't think we constitute a farm
lol.png
But we have a little Pug named Oliver whom we adore
big_smile.png

I've got a rottweiller little girl that isn't really little, but she thinks she is......Her name is Sheba Grace.....Now if I can figure out how to download a picture of her I will, lol

1 lab mix and 1 Chaweiner (most people laugh when I say chaweiner
lol.png
) I am trying to convince my parents to let me get a Border Collie or a Golden Retriever, but they aren't budging.
sad.png

my family has 1 lab/rott/setter mix, black, female, 1 shetland sheepdog/JRT/corgi cross, male (crazy), 1 male chow/lab ??? mix (mentally unstable).

and I had my own dog up till last july...but I had to give him away....pitbull/boxer/whippet ??? mix. Milo--miss you buddy!!!
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom