What made you happy today?

Pics
Well, one thing that made me happy was reading by a lake in the evening and having the first sunny\warm day all week. I am very lucky to live on a lake and there was a pretty view today as the sun was going down:love
IMG-20210506-WA0003.jpg
Also, my first lettuce seed sprouted!
IMG-20210506-WA0004.jpg
I hope everyone else had a great day!

It's Friday! :wee:wootAnd we only have 14 days of school left! This has been a challenging year, one I do not want to repeat. School lunches will be free again next year but all students will be face to face. I'm so sick of packing and handing out meals for virtual kids

They go dormant during the winter and can look dead. Make sure you're giving it distilled water or rain water. Most tap or well water has too many minerals for them.
View attachment 2653418
Yes, we are giving it distilled water only. So when they look completely dead they are really just dormant? I knew they go dormant but wasn't exactly sure what that would look like.

Wow, that's a beautiful fly trap! It looks so healthy and green and I love the flower in the middle.

What made me happy today? Let's see....

-Tessa the spoo turned nine weeks old today, and she is so cute! This afternoon she was sleeping like a poodle and it was so funny to see. She was on her back with her front legs sticking up.

IMG_8204.JPG IMG_8229.JPG
-I brought Tessa right up to the chicken run, and the chickens weren't scared of her! She stayed fairly calm too, which was amazing. She got a little taken aback when one of the chooks pecked near her face through the bars of the run, but overall I was very impressed!
IMG_8340.JPG IMG_8338.JPG

Last edited:
Went to visit an elderly lady 93 yo I've known from church at the hospital( she requested me as clergy😁. ) Well I am now the pastor's wife so just a little stretch.! Anyway as soon as I said pastor they slapped that visitors wrist band on and off I went.:wee Her daughter called to thank me cause after I left she was more perky and responsive to the staff. You never know the impact a kind gesture has on another.:hugs

Back
Top Bottom