What made you happy today?

Pics
What did you think of the article? I appreciate you reading it!
I would give 5 Stars . I love it . I like learning anything that has to do with insects .I use to keep tarantulas and when they would shed their skin a real pretty spider would come out all new and shinny . I had a huge rose hair that was so tame you could pick her up her legs span was 4.5 " I did not know you could raise these soldier flies . Very interesting , thank you .

I would give 5 Stars . I love it . I like learning anything that has to do with insects .I use to keep tarantulas and when they would shed their skin a real pretty spider would come out all new and shinny . I had a huge rose hair that was so tame you could pick her up her legs span was 4.5 " I did not know you could raise these soldier flies . Very interesting , thank you .
Thank you. If you rate or review the article, it will help move it up the list. :)

20210820_203418.jpg
I got a new fur baby today! ❤️ Looks just like the rabbit I had when I was a kid, except this one is a female and not a male. She's so friendly and I'm in love ... Now she just needs a name. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom