What made you happy today?

I was guessing close to a year. I imagine he’ll fill out a bit and add some weight, get ready lol. It’s obvious he adores you and that you adore him too. I hope he gets presents from Santa!
Yeah he’s already been filling out a bit and getting a chest 🤣 so I imagine he’ll fill out even more 🥰 I’m not sure he’s gonna be much taller or bigger height/size wise though but I do think he’ll gain at least a few pounds. 😊 the Embark test predicted his adult weight around 62 lbs I think which is about right (5 more pounds) though he may end up more with as much muscle as he’s building hahah

And thank you! I definitely do adore him and I hope he does too lol he’s the best!

And yup! He absolutely gets presents from Santa! 😁🥰🤣

I have an older kitty who has early hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and who was diagnosed with stage 2 CKD a year ago. I rechecked blood work, and his kidneys are now in perfect condition somehow. I guess it wasn’t “chronic”! . As a note, he had a urinary blockage 4 and 1/2 years ago, which can cause kidney failure. This makes his currently perfect kidneys even more pleasing.

I was also fiiinnalllyy able to get my youngest cat in for a physical today. He got his Rabies vaccine updated, got an Rx for a pesky eye condition, had blood drawn, and had chest radiographs that showed that his lungs are in perfect order. 2 years ago, he had a collapsed lung lobe and pneumonia and he has also been diagnosed with asthma. He hates going in to see his Veterinary team with a passion and needs sedation, so it’s a great weight off my shoulders to finally have his yearly taken care of. Hopefully, his blood work will be ok and he won’t need to go back for another full year.

The white/orange fellow is Leo, my youngest. The orange guy is Tigger, my oldest.

2EDCEFCC-F9CF-46D3-B619-B0399A34C02C.jpeg
CBF8B9A7-1F3A-4D3D-9CB1-BEC860C3AC0D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom