What made you happy today?

The run extension is done! The girls are happy and that makes me happy. I've also been letting them run around the yard lately, happy happy joy joy!

Attachments

• IMG_20220517_194609906_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220517_194609906_HDR.jpg
    680.6 KB · Views: 2
/slightly embarrassed smirk
So I “fixed” the mig welder and got all the welding done yesterday… turns out that I didn’t have a “clean enough” surface area for both the ground clamp and the rest of the repair zones. Even though they “looked roughed up and ground off enough.”

Successfully mod’ed the deflector for use on this mower shoot. It was designed for some other make & model.

Today is prep it for primer day.

Done a little cleaning here & there.

Kombucha’s “appear to be” maturing nicely.

The “mind, body & soul” are in a “sub-committe meeting” on productivity today and this coming week… it’s quite civil “in there” but, it’s not getting much solved currently.

Last edited:
The “mind, body & soul” are in a “sub-committe meeting” on productivity today and this coming week… it’s quite civil “in there” but, it’s not getting much solved currently.
That gets worse with age. Came back to a hayfield after two weeks away. After a brief conference meeting, the mind took charge and has activated this battered body and soul. :old:wee

Back
Top Bottom