What made you happy today?

being very productive today.
woke up surprising easy this morning.
the "feeling" of success always feels sweeter when a project is finished and the "manual" wasn't needed even when said item has been disassembled for a few months. It should be fully assembled tomorrow if time permits me.

did several outside tasks today....
did a few inside ones too...

Finally getting to move & flip both composting bins. Will be removing the DLM from the coop shortly after lunch and that will joint the branches at the bottom of the big bins new location before the rich dirt goes on top of it all.

Wellhouse 2.0 foundation is slowly coming along too. Tetrising the rocks to fill the floor gap “inside the cinder block” perimeter is well over 1/2 done in this heat😂

/looks around, “Yeah, yeah…. I know ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ isn’t far from several of y’all’s minds. Don’t worry. I’ll show ya what this Tetrising is all about!”

Time for lunch.
/end of line

Finally getting to move & flip both composting bins. Will be removing the DLM from the coop shortly after lunch and that will joint the branches at the bottom of the big bins new location before the rich dirt goes on top of it all.

Wellhouse 2.0 foundation is slowly coming along too. Tetrising the rocks to fill the floor gap “inside the cinder block” perimeter is well over 1/2 done in this heat😂

/looks around, “Yeah, yeah…. I know ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ isn’t far from several of y’all’s minds. Don’t worry. I’ll show ya what this Tetrising is all about!”

Time for lunch.
/end of line
Aren't you the picture of ambition. Taking B 12 shots ?

Aren't you the picture of ambition. Taking B 12 shots ?
:pop :lau “Ummmmmm…. Welll……”

4624CEB7-F684-4B02-8A51-7C24F4A1F0EC.jpeg

Why isn't mine working ? :old
Which brand & type? Methyl vs Ciano- can be your issue. Ciano variation is actual counterproductive… the body has the waste energy breaking down the ciano (apparently that part is toxic to us) parts before it can even try to use the rest of it…

Back
Top Bottom