What made you happy today?

The people in my new town are so nice. Iwnt to a hotdog shack folunch and forgot my wallet. They don't take phone pay, so I was turning to go get my wallet, when when said, "Just pay me later," and dishes up the food."

I'm grabbing my wallet and heading back over there now.
I gave her some quail eggs too.

Yeah. I do have shade cloth put up now, but it's still pretty hot. My poor lithops cooked and I'm not sure they're going to make it.
Over the years, there have been several times I forgot to open the doors to the greenhouse before I left for town. When I returned home the temperature was unknown because the thermometer maxes out at 140°F.

Over the years, there have been several times I forgot to open the doors to the greenhouse before I left for town. When I returned home the temperature was unknown because the thermometer maxes out at 140°F.
At least the doors weren't closed all week, but I know it gets up to 110 with the sides willed up on a hot day. I've been opening up during the day and closing it up at night. I plan to put hardware cloth on the inside so I can leave it open at night if needed.

Back
Top Bottom