What makes a Post "Objectionable "?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ok I was just trying to figure out what I said, that prompted it to say that it had to be reviewed, thats all , just making sure that I didn't say something wrong. I still don't know what happened but it really doesn't matter, its kinda funny now.
big_smile.png

Your thread was never reported. I was just explaining the process when posts ARE reported.

Ok it was never reported then, but it did put the message up there. You said it wasn't reported and I believe you, its no big deal. I'm just gonna call it a glitch and forget it.
smile.png

Quote:
Oh boy, LOL, I don't even wanta think about everything Santa has on me! Pretty sure I'm getting a lump of coal in my stocking for sure!

Quote:
Oh boy, LOL, I don't even wanta think about everything Santa has on me! Pretty sure I'm getting a lump of coal in my stocking for sure!

Yeah, me too.
sad.png
Although I heard that due to rising coal prices, the naughty ones are getting reindeer poo instead.
sickbyc.gif
I guess I could start a garden.
idunno.gif

Quote:

Yeah, me too.
sad.png
Although I heard that due to rising coal prices, the naughty ones are getting reindeer poo instead.
sickbyc.gif
idunno.gif

Man !! I was really counting on that coal too I worked really hard for it! Reindeer Poo!
sickbyc.gif
But if ya think about it, he could be giving out chicken Poo, and I don't need anymore of that either!
gig.gif

Quote:
Yeah, me too.
sad.png
sickbyc.gif
idunno.gif

Man !! I was really counting on that coal too I worked really hard for it! Reindeer Poo!
sickbyc.gif
But if ya think about it, he could be giving out chicken Poo, and I don't need anymore of that either!
gig.gif

Actually.... I think Inuits use dried reindeer dung for fires, so technically it's the same as coal.... right?
tongue.png

Quote:
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif

Actually.... I think Inuits use dried reindeer dung for fires, so technically it's the same as coal.... right?
tongue.png

Well....Hmmmm. when ya look at it like that I guess so, Hey maybe Santa isn't really trying to punish us by giving out reindeer poo., maybe he has just decided to go green this year and give us a more sustainable resource than coal?? What a good little elf he is! Wonder how many reindeer hes got anyway??? He gonna need alot of Poo, I have alot of friends that earned it this year,right along with me!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom