What makes a Post "Objectionable "?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormylady

Songster
11 Years
Dec 27, 2008
Illinois
I was just wondering because I posted in the stories about my chickens section and before I even got finished posting it came up something like it had to be reviewed for objectionable content, something like that, anyway what makes a post subject to review? Is it triggered by a certain word ? The only word that I could even think it would be is the word Dumb, as in As in "And they think chickens are dumb... LOL" I don't see where that could be offensive, so are there certain words that we should avoid? Is there a post or a sticky that explains what is allowed or not allowed, I mean I get swear words , thats just a given. They let the post go through, but I just can't figure out why it would be tagged in the first place.
smile.png
Sandy

She said she hadn't finished posting yet. I'm assuming that to mean she hadn't submitted the post yet.

Quote:
Well techically, I had, on an accident, and by the time I hit the edit button to finish, it was already being tagged . I'm talking seconds here so I don't know. So thats why I think it must have been something about the title??? didn't have time for much more before that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom