What makes BYC so FUN? Why do I LOVE this site?

ranchhand

Rest in Peace 1956-2011
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
SC
Everyone here shares the joy and heartbreak of raising chickens and other livestock!

There have been some wonderful friendships formed here. I have friends the world over now, and I treasure each and every one!

AND.... they can't see me!
lau.gif

I can show up in my nightie, schlepping around in my chicken slippers, hair uncombed, teeth unbrushed, face unwashed- and no one knows or really even cares!
ep.gif

If I have a troubling question, I can usually get an answer asap- but the search button usually has an immediate answer, if no one else does!

Bad day? There's always someone to pat my shoulder and say there, there.
hit.gif

Good day? Always someone to help celebrate.
celebrate.gif

Need ideas for food? Always a bunch of them!
droolin.gif

Want to play? Always someone available!
wee.gif

This is a pretty cool place, and I love it.
love.gif

So hello to all, thanks for being here!
frow.gif

Well said Ranch! I echo your sentiments. (although I always brush my teeth before coming on here. Never heard of netiquette?
big_smile.png
)

*you have chicken slippers??? Those I need to see*

I say ditto, having just kissed my feather-kids goodnight, and knowing I can say that here with nary a raised eyebrow
hugs.gif

(I say it everywhere but here at BYC the eyebrows stay put!)

She says with chicken socks on feet and chocolate in hand, one as well understood as the other, here
smile.png

JJ

I stay well groomed and immaculate in appearance and demeanor at all times. I could sustain a keyboard injury and the same logic Granny used to tell me applys, "always have on clean underwear cuz you might have to go to the hospital".

Uh-oh. Earlier I was on here in my skivvies!! Will the internet police come and arrest me?

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
Okay, I DO still follow my mother's undie advice!

jjthink? How on earth do you kiss a bird who has no lips?
lau.gif
What a hoot, now........ gimme the chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom