What mix am I? Delaware?

20170602_210536sm.jpg
I agree! I have a hen named Gloria, and she is a Buff Orpington. She was last six years old. But that was a few years ago, and I haven't been keeping track! She mostly sits around in the coop, but she still waddles around.[/QUOTE

that is sweet! i have alot of elders and just enjoy who they are

Maybe they can do DNA to discover the mixes but, probably just a waste of money.

My niece and sister both sent for DNA on their rescue dogs. The report was hysterical , practically inventing pre-historic breeds. Really stupid. So they complained and the new set of results were totally different but, still weird......

Maybe they can do DNA to discover the mixes but, probably just a waste of money.

My niece and sister both sent for DNA on their rescue dogs. The report was hysterical , practically inventing pre-historic breeds. Really stupid. So they complained and the new set of results were totally different but, still weird......

yea i think so, she is an odd one, but calming down lol

image.jpeg

This is a tough one! I see what might be some Delaware in her, she's got some barring on the neck feathers and that nice black tail..here's my gal for a quick comparison. Whatever you've got, she's a cutie.

Back
Top Bottom