What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
*sip" yummmmm!
I actually am a fan of Starbucks as well! I lived in Seattle and that's where Starbucks was started. So it was like supporting a local business.
Anyhow I love green tea lattes! Iced and cold. Is yours a Frappuccino though? I've never tried that but may just have to!
We went to Starbucks in Seattle years ago when I was a kid, it was a big deal then too!
I love the green tea latte, hot or frappe :D I use to get their salted caramel white mochas but they just discontinued it so the green tea latte is my next go-to :)
I love their passion tea lemonade without ice but, they usually water it down if I ask for no ice smh so, I make it at home myself :lol:

*sip" yummmmm!

We went to Starbucks in Seattle years ago when I was a kid, it was a big deal then too!
I love the green tea latte, hot or frappe :D I use to get their salted caramel white mochas but they just discontinued it so the green tea latte is my next go-to :)
I love their passion tea lemonade without ice but, they usually water it down if I ask for no ice smh so, I make it at home myself :lol:
Ask for "no ice but with room" or extra room, then they won't fill it up the rest of the way with water. 🙃

ezgif-3-ab895e08f7.gif

Back
Top Bottom