What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
When our daughter moved back here from Oregon to help us on the farm in 2020, she brought her favorite mug w her. No, she didn’t get it in Denver, she said she got it out of a ‘free box’ years ago. In Portland if you have stuff you no longer want, you just put it out in a box by the curb. It’s a very common practice. And often you can find some pretty nice or at least useful items in the free boxes.
98372853-E9CC-4B7C-8660-9E461368828D.jpeg
FF65A5F4-06B4-4D30-9E58-D1E577821139.jpeg

When our daughter moved back here from Oregon to help us on the farm in 2020, she brought her favorite mug w her. No, she didn’t get it in Denver, she said she got it out of a ‘free box’ years ago. In Portland if you have stuff you no longer want, you just put it out in a box by the curb. It’s a very common practice. And often you can find some pretty nice or at least useful items in the free boxes.
View attachment 2967643
View attachment 2967645
💜💜💜
It use to be common to leave unwanted things on the curb but, I havent seen people do that in years. Instead, it's random furniture. But I also live in a city of thieves... never leave anything valuable in the front yard :lol: ugh

💜💜💜
It use to be common to leave unwanted things on the curb but, I havent seen people do that in years. Instead, it's random furniture. But I also live in a city of thieves... never leave anything valuable in the front yard :lol: ugh
Reminds my of a post somewhere. Had a free appliance out front. No takers. Put a $50 sign on it, gone by morning. LOL

Back
Top Bottom