What Mug Are You Using Today?

So technically it's a mug but it may be pushing the edges of the spirit of the thread.

However, the color is awesome.

View attachment 3701016
Can't beat a Stanley! Did you see the recent article about the young lady who's car burned? Her Stanley tumbler was still intact. Stanley bought her a new car for all the free advertising they got on social media.

Love that one Mad, it's old timey and cozy looking. Is that one of your new ones or is that the one you swiped from your mom?
I agree and it's s one of my new ones 😆
So technically it's a mug but it may be pushing the edges of the spirit of the thread.

However, the color is awesome.

View attachment 3701016
Stanley is welcome to the mug club. I love the color.
Can't beat a Stanley! Did you see the recent article about the young lady who's car burned? Her Stanley tumbler was still intact. Stanley bought her a new car for all the free advertising they got on social media.
Whaaaaaa?! That's actually pretty cool knowing your beverage will be safe even after everything else burns.
And here . . I'm hoping for a non white Christmas.
Lol me too! I don't like the cold whatsoever but for the sake of Christmas spirit 😂

20231209_081447.jpg

Got this years ago from my mom 💜

View attachment 3702040

Not a Christmas mug, but ... one my DH designed on Zazzle for the last eclipse. Can't wait to see what he comes up with for the one in April. We are right in the totality zone here in SE MO!
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! He sounds like a real creative and funny guy 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom