What new sports should I try for fun this summer?

CatLoverLu

Free Ranging
Aug 29, 2021
Last edited:
I would like to try some new sports this summer, but they can't cost too much because of rising gas prices 🙄. Sports I have tried in the past are ballet, martial arts, horseback riding, and figure skating. I would love for some suggestions!

A few tags:
@NC_Quail @The-White-Elephant @Lovely Lettie @Chikyboy @Bakbuk @Fluffy Lambs @Everose @RDchicken99 @Blue Raptor @CaliFarmsAR @KingD @Sc_chickengirl @sweaterthebroodyrooster @Texasclucker @the_peanut_coop @Lemon-Drop and anyone else!
Soccer seems to be more affordable than some other sports. And tennis is a good one too.

Last edited:
Swimming, running, Irish dance, rock climbing, hiking, archery.

I don’t know that those are all sports, but they’re activities that get your heart rate up and ones that I’ve personally enjoyed.

You said you’ve already don’t horseback riding. My current favorite activity. Now I’m curious, what style/discipline did you do? (I’m doing basic English, along with some bare back. Mainly just learning the basics)

Team sport ideas:
Basketball
Volleyball
Soccer
Tennis

Swimming, running, Irish dance, rock climbing, hiking, archery.

I don’t know that those are all sports, but they’re activities that get your heart rate up and ones that I’ve personally enjoyed.

You said you’ve already don’t horseback riding. My current favorite activity. Now I’m curious, what style/discipline did you do? (I’m doing basic English, along with some bare back. Mainly just learning the basics)

Team sport ideas:
Basketball
Volleyball
Soccer
Tennis
Thank you, Lemon! I did try some folk dancing a while back, which was fun. I appreciate your ideas. :hugs
I did some English, but never tried bareback.
I would like to try Tennis! It sounds fun.
Do you prefer team or individual sports? I noticed that the ones you’ve listed are individual sports.
I prefer individual!
Swimming is cool, diving is really, really, really cool, especially in the olympics!
Yeah! Swimming sounds good!
I have done swimming before, for fun, I forgot to mention:oops: but thank you!

Back
Top Bottom