I have bought ducks from Cackle three times and they are great. I have adult Anconas and Kahki Campbells that I got 2 years ago, I get eggs from them everyday. Two of them lay pretty green eggs. I got 2 Blue Swedish a week ago, they are so cute and growing like a weed. I have 8 more ducks coming next week from them. Honestly I have had a great experience with them. And so far they are 100% with the sexing.
IMG_1205 (2).JPG

Last edited:
I have bought ducks from Cackle three times and they are great. I have adult Anconas and Kahki Campbells that I got 2 years ago, I get eggs from them everyday. Two of them lay pretty green eggs. I got 2 Blue Swedish a week ago, they are so cute and growing like a weed. I have 8 more ducks coming next week from them. Honestly I have had a great experience with them. And so far they are 100% with the sexing.
View attachment 1684886
Your Anconas are gorgeous❣️ I never thought about that breed and will need to study further as I have some concerns about how some ducks may fare in the horrible Florida summer heat.
I’ll also take a look at Cackle Hatchery.

Seems that many chicken hatcheries contract with Metzers to drop ship their ducklings. Makes sense I guess, but I wish they would say that in the descriptions so you know where your birds are coming from.

Lucky for me Metzers is close by so I don't have to worry about them getting beat up in the mail. I believe Metzer's ships them through San Francisco, maybe check the weather forecast for the day your birds are due to ship out.

Back
Top Bottom