what place sells all these?

I can't think of anywhere that sells sexed Silkies, unless someone has started offering DNA-sexed Silkies, but they wouldn't be day-olds and I'd think pricey.

My Pet Chicken sells sexed, day old silkies. Silkies and other bantams can't be vent sexed because they are so small it could kill them. Sexed bantams are much more expensive because it is so difficult to vent sex them.

My Pet Chicken sells sexed, day old silkies. Silkies and other bantams can't be vent sexed because they are so small it could kill them. Sexed bantams are much more expensive because it is so difficult to vent sex them.
How often are they right? I've never known anyone who could sex them as day-olds.

really? i was just gonna get tractor supply pullets but i figured why not order them with the geese and ducks

Al's Quackery.
We are currently sold out of goslings but have some adult miniature geese available.
We offer call duck juveniles in sexed pairs (single males if needed also).
We have silkie/sizzle/showgirl chicks (limited amount this year)
Ancona and muscovy ducklings also (anconas are sold out until July, muscovy just started hatching so there is a wait list)

Back
Top Bottom